Skip to main content

One Last Time

The touch of steel against my skin
Slowly running across my wrists
Pressure building
The rage just won't stop
Must do something
Can't go on this way
Tears are falling
Filled with emptiness again
Why must it be like this
Time and time again
Calling out now
Someone help me
Stop me
Do anything
The blood begins to flow
So rich and bright against my skin
The pain, it soothes me so
My tears, they have stopped now
Finally they cease
I watch the slow drip drop
The blood still flowing
I look down and for the first time I see it
A puddle, it surrounds me
Oh no, what have I done
Why hasn't the flow stopped yet
The room is spinning
Its getting darker
I fall to the floor
I was only going to do it
One last time
But its too late
I cut too deep
Oh God, please forgive me
I've made a horrible mistake
I'm still young
Too young to die
I can barely see
The room is still fading
I begin to hear voices
They're getting closer
They are calling for me
I try to answer
Tell them I'm still here
But my mouth, it won't open
The voices, they are calling now
I don't know why I'm still alive
Aren't I . . . I take a breath
Not knowing it will be my last
I see a light
And hear a new voice now
A voice I've never heard before
He tells me I can't be let it
I never asked forgiveness for my sins
I begin to plead
Beg for mercy
But He turns and walks away
There is nothing He can do
It was my mistake
And mine alone
The light, it fades with him
All my hope is gone
I really am dead
What now?
I'm falling, it can't be
Its getting hot
Too hot to bear
I hear the crackle of fire
The smell
Oh the awful smell
I'm burning
No not this
I'm sorry, I truly am
I don't want to burn in Hell
What have I done?
Time stands still
The seconds, they become hours
And the hours slowly drift
Into eternity
I have been chained down now
I'll never get out
All my friends will go to a better place
But I
I now have to rot in Hell
Because my one last time
Really did turn into my last!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just You

I used to think I would never need a man I guess in some ways that still hold true But there is one big difference I don't need just any man I need you Before I met you I thought I was happy I thought my life had meaning However, I was horribly wrong You came into my life and my soul You made everything ten times better Than it had ever been before You've made me feel Things I have never felt before You kiss me and I melt You place your hand on the small of my back As we walk together And I feel this amazing sense Of peace and comfort All of this to love and enjoy For as long as we live And you saved it all for me How amazing you are in so many ways And yet you remain mine And only mine I love you so very much From now until always

On This Rare Occasion

I know you love me, I really do But there are still times You leave me feeling so very alone And desperate to simply hear That you care Even though I know you do You say you'll wait for me Then something happens, I don't know what, And you leave me anyway It hurts deep down inside I start to cry lonely tears Tears of pain, doubt and fear Run down my face every single time Taking my eyeliner for a ride You put me through all of this Yet you know it is wrong You just need to realize The affect you have on me and my emotions But I still know you love me Somehow I can still feel it Just know I'm not writing this to hurt you Only to let you know How you make me feel sometimes Despite the love we share For you've told me many times You want to know if you've upset me Well to be honest, This is one of the rare times that you do Please forgive me If I came across all wrong I just had to let you know I don't know if I can handle It

Haunted

Sitting here all alone Thinking back to those haunting words I can't seem to get them out of my mind Wondering what they mean And why they were said I can't help but think the speaker hates me Or feel like I will ruin your life I never want to lose you But I don't want to feel guilty for holding you back I am scared that I am slowly losing you Worried that I am dying inside His words are draining me He is tearing me apart And doesn't even realize it So please talk to me Tell me it will all be okay Cause somehow I always believe The loving words you speak to me Wipe away my tears and tell me you love me Make me feel whole again Bring back the passion Don't let him tear us apart Alone, I am not strong enough But together I believe we can overcome Lets stop those haunting words That imply I will someday ruin you Or cause your untimely death So save me from myself